Tuesday, March 11, 2008


Just a few reminders. On Saturday, March 15th, we will have our annual Seabury Auction. I want to thank again the amazing parent volunteers who helped create the Explorer's auction project. It is a stunning salmon tiled table. If you have not seen it, please check on the school's website. In fact, feel free to take a moment to view the entire Seabury Auction catalog. I look forward to seeing you on Saturday evening.

As I mentioned in yesterday's entry, report cards will be going home in this Thursday's packets. There will not be any school this Friday, March 14th. Friday is a special conference day which is set aside for parents of students whom I have social, emotional, or academic concerns. I have already contacted parents whom I need to conference with. If you have not been contacted, please know that I do not have any concerns about the progress of your child. I would prefer to allocate the time Friday to those families whom I have contacted. If you still desire a conference, please feel free to contact me via my e-mail bgseabury@yahoo.com.

Social Studies homework for the Navigators tonight is to complete their Medieval Knight paper.




No comments: