Monday, November 26, 2007

Tchaikovsky Tomorrow
























Tomorrow, our curriculum will be enriched with guest speakers from the Pacific Northwest Ballet. Their presentation and special activities will help enhance our Friday's field trip to the Pacific Northwest Ballet's Nutcracker performance. Students have been learning about Tchaikovsky in Music class and have listened to my cd of the Nutcracker as performed by the London Symphony Orchestra conducted by Sir Charles Mackerras. We are all looking forward to tomorrow's presentation and Friday's performance.

Many thanks to those of you who have turned in their child's permission slip to attend the Friday field trip to the Nutcracker. Miss Joslyn has e-mailed those parents who need to have them turned in. I appreciate your assistance.

Thus far I have received Conference forms from nearly all of my parents. If you are interested in conferencing, then please refer to my blog posting and send me an e-mail. Mr. G and I will be making the master list tomorrow afternoon. After that time, I can not ensure you receiving your preferred times. I am looking forward to all of the conferences next week.





My math class has only 20 minutes total of homework tonight. Students have 2 sheets entitled: Practice 11 and Practice 12. If students wish to work longer than the required 20 minutes,then that is fine with me!


No comments: