Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Wednesday, October 3rd





















I want to thank all the parents who were able to take time out of their very busy schedules to make it to last night's Curriculum Night. It was an excellent turn out and I enjoyed having my students' parents and the Navigator parents come in. All feedback was very positive. I'd just like to take this opportunity to say thank you to all of my Explorer parents for the privilege of teaching your child.




I have some critically important homework for my Explorers tonight. I distributed the Olympic Park Institutes's Registration Form which is a stapled 3 page packet on tan paper. Parents, please fill out this packet completely. It is due back tomorrow. Your child will receive an award winning brownie from me when it is turned in tomorrow.






Math for my Math group is to do the middle portion of the blue math sheet and to write each equation out on the white lined sheet of paper which is attached. They are to complete the steps and solve each problem, showing their work. Remember, only 20 minutes and then draw a line!

No comments: