Tuesday, October 16, 2007

OPI Fun Photos



































There are many more OPI photos which I will continue to post on my blog. I shared my OPI powerpoint with the class this afternoon and they loved it. I am planning on putting all the photos on a cd and having your child bring it home next week. So be looking for my OPI gift to you!
Explorer homework :
Students are to complete their thank-you notes and write their OPI Reflections paper. Students will have time in class tomorrow to complete their Wordly Wise packet.
Today, students received their Spelling words for next week's Spelling test. Students will have their Spelling test in one week, next Tuesday, October 23rd.
The Thursday packet will be going home tomorrow, Wednesday. There will NOT be a Friday folder going home this week. Due to only two classroom days last week and a different schedule the few days we were in class this week, the Friday Folder will be going home NEXT week. Be looking for your child's GRADEPRO report in it NEXT week.
Due on Tuesday:
Explorers' classwork notebooks and their Reading Logs.
REMEMBER:
No school on Thursday, Friday and Monday. I will see my wonderful Explorers on Tuesday, October 23rd. I know they will be ready for their Spelling Test the day we return!

No comments: