Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Desserts and Demos

























Greetings,
I'm hearing very cool things about what the PLU Chemistry Department is planning for tomorrow night! They all sound delicious.


I just wanted to clarify a couple items about Desserts and Demos. It is because this is not an official field trip (not during school hours, no permission slips), that I'll need parents to arrange with each other how the students will be getting home. Mr. G. and I will NOT be returning to Seabury after Desserts and Demos and therefore we can't wait with students to be picked up. I have heard from a few of you regarding who will be able to attend. If your child needs a ride for tomorrow evening, please let me know and I'll try and give you a contact or two.


One other item: the official hours of Desserts and Demos are 7 - 8:30pm. However, last year it went a little later than 8:30; and knowing what I know about chemists, it will probably take a little longer than they say it will again this year. I might plan on 9pm. :-)

No comments: